Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fusing and Beading


I've been alternating between beads and fusing. Tiles and beads...the tiles for my bathroom are coming along and I think I know what I'm doing as far as the aesthetic for my bathroom. Found myself at Mission Tile West yesterday and just fell in love with so many of the tiles in there. It was like heaven on earth, if you're into tiles and glass and goodies like that. The ideas in my head started to come together and now I know what I must do. Thank goodness...

And back to beads. I was out in Silverlake today selling more cupcakes than anything else. Always a good thing. Had a good day overall considering it was pretty chilly out. Thursday night I'll be out selling some more at the Downtown Art thing. I'll be on Main St. between 4th and 5th for all you art enthusiasts out there. And that's downtown LA for all of you in LA or not in LA. It's a crazy art night. Tons of people. Lots of art. Great people watching...

I've got a beginning glass bead making class December 19th at Lighthouse Stained Glass in Hollywood for anyone that's interested. there's a couple of spaces left. Hurry and sign up before it fills up! Now I must get back to the torch. Talk to you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment