Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bracelets...gotta love 'em!


How about some shameless self promotion?! Sounds good to me! I'm making bracelets. Bunches of bracelets...with the cutest glass beads. They're on etsy right now. Just posted a couple new ones today. And 'tis the season for hearts...hearts? Well, of course. It's called planning ahead. Since Christmas is only a few days away in the eyes of the bead and jewelry maker this season is just about over and the new one is just about to start.

With a new year approaching one must think of the holidays ahead. And one of the other biggest is Valentine's Day. Hmmm...that explains the need for hearts. So with the Pasadena Bead and Design Show right around the corner I'm preparing by making dichroic hearts and hearts made out of Double Helix glass and Raku glass and whatever I can get my hands on...there will be many other types of beads. Come down and see. I'll be sending out postcards very soon.

So there's my shameless self promotion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment