Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wig Wag



Last night while working on my other blog I write over at craftgossip.com I found a cool tutorial on how to do the wig wag twistie. Well I gave it a try. It was posted over at torchbugs.com a form site for bad making. It has a bunch of tutorials which was something I was looking for last night. And I felt very fortunate finding something I was really curious about. It's a twistie I've seen used by Sarah Hornik and she was the person that posted the how-to. Whoo hoo! So I did it and it turned out pretty good for a first try. I plan on working on it a bit to get it down. I certainly like the look and would love to see it with raku and black, one of my favorite twistie combinations. So check out the twistie and the disk heart bead I made with it. Not bad...

1 comment:

  1. Liking the twistie! So pretty.... sort of reminds me of fimo, or millefiori, or spritz cookies which reminds me of... Semlor. Happy Semlor season ;)

    ReplyDelete