Saturday, February 20, 2010

Time for Art Soup and Glass Bead Making!


This weekend I'l be over at Art Soup Studio in Altadena teaching glass bead making! Should be a blast. Two solid days of bead making fun. We'll pull stringer and make beads and then use that stringer we made to decorate more beads. Then there will be lunch...

So maybe you couldn't make it to this class...I have another 2 day class coming up next month at The Beadiak out in Agoura. March 2021, 2010. 11-4. That's always a good time! It's a great little bead store too. Hard to leave without picking up some cool gem stone beads or findings I can't find anywhere else. I think there's still space available in that class. Call over there to find out...818.597.8020.

And my next show...GlassCraft and Bead Expo in fabulous Las Vegas!! There will be beads and fused glass and good times...oh yeah. I've only spent small amounts of time at this show in the past so it sure will be interesting to do a few days. Las Vegas...Viva Las Vegas!!! So if you need beads, you can go to my etsy store, beadbrains.etsy.com or take a drive out to Las Vegas April 9-11, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment