Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bead Show and Tiles!


How is it January 11th already? Time flies when you've got bunches of stuff to do. There's that bead show in Pasadena that I'll be setting up for tomorrow. The show runs from January 14-17 at the Pasadena Hilton Hotel. Come on down for some cool beads and lots of other jewelry related goodies! Then there's the bathroom project...I'm gluing up the art tiles almost as I write this. The first 5' strip is almost done. It's looking really good. Two more 5 foot strips still need to be assembled. The other two are one tile high not two so it shouldn't take that long to get it glued up. Got the mesh the tiles are being glued to from Maryland Mosaics, a great site for all things mosaic. I'll be at that fabulous bead show during the installation. But I trust Josh to do an amazing job! Can't wait to see it! When the sink gets installed...ahhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment