Monday, April 26, 2010

The Glass Studio



I'm looking at a couple of spaces...we'll see. I'm making it official. I'm opening my glass studio and it will be called, The Glass Studio. I'm excited. I have plans and hopes and aspirations and I'm working to make them a reality. So here is where I will give the updates on my progress and let all who read this what my plans are. Glass and good times ahead.

Meanwhile...I"ve got an opening this Saturday, May 1st, over at Freehand in
the mid-city area of Los Angeles. It's a fabulous store on 3rd near Orlando, 8413 West 3rd. St to be exact. It's from 5-8pm and I'm so thrilled to be a part of this show. It's their annual jewelry show so this is a big deal for me. Hope to see you there.

The following weekend, May 8-9, is a trunk show over at the San Gabriel Bead Company. Both Saturday and Sunday. So if you couldn't get to the bead show in Culver City this weekend please stop by and pick up some beads. I'll be doing some macramé too.

I'll be at the Red Rabbit Craft
Show
on May 15th also doing a bit of macramé and selling beads. That's being held in Glendale. Check out the postcard I've got here in the blog. That should be some fun.

In keeping with the macramé theme, I'll be doing a book signing of my book, Mod Knots down at Seed People's Market in Costa Mesa for their last Saturday event and of course I'll have beads and jewelry on hand. seed is a great store over at The Camp on Bristol. You should definitely check it out.

In between those two events I'm actually running off to take a class. I'll be up in Portland at Bullseye Glass. I'm really looking forward to this. And I'll blog all about it when I get back.

Bead making classes start up again in the month of June. First weekend, June 5-6 I'll be out in Agoura at the Beadiak doing the 2-day class. Always a good time. The following Saturday, June 13, I'll be at Hands on Third. And the Saturday after that I"ll be at Lighthouse Stained Glass. Things book up quick.

As always if you need some beads you can check my etsy store and shop away. Thanks for reading this and I'll keep more regular updates about the studio and other inportant information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment