Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting Ready for the Holidays!


'Tis the Season!! Egad!! Thanksgiving is days away...Black Friday is this Friday...Small Business Saturday follows and right after that is Cyber Monday. All these days and names of days mean one thing. The holiday shopping season is upon us. Are you ready? Ready for what? Buying? Selling? Making stuff for gifts? I can help you...I've got jewelry and other gift items. I've got beads and other goodies to help you make stuff. I've got some cool upcoming classes that can be given as gifts or taken to make something fun...and there are even gift certificates available. They're good for items in the store or classes. If you can't make it into my store you can always check out my etsy store which gets new items listed daily. I've been adding a bunch of dichroic glass pendants!
Along with all of that there's a super cool opening scheduled for December 11th from 6-10pm. I'm having  group show for the monthly NELA Art Walk and would love for all of you to come. The WAO Truck is confirmed so we'll have Thomas and his fabulous Vietnamese food and Leigh and I will be demoing Vitrigraph and I'll be making blown ornaments that will be available to purchase. Sounds like a fantastic time!! Please stop by!!

And please check out my web site, www.theglassstudio.net for my schedule of classes through January. More will be listed soon. And we'll have our first vitrigraph class in February. The next glass bead making class is Hearts and Flowers and it's starting to fill up...yay!!! So if you need anything or have any question or would like to sign up for a class call @ 323.257.0764 or email @ info@theglassstudio.net. Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment