Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Howdy Everyone!


Hello Readers!
Here's a little update from The Glass Studio. We had our second art crawl experience last Saturday and I want to thanks everyone that showed up! There was the cutest glass pendant Make and Take project that was conducted by Leigh Adams. She rocks!! This was the closing event for the show that she's in. It also had included Chad Sperandeo and his most wonderful mosaic art. Thanks to both of them for sharing!

My next show will go up in a couple of weeks. I'm working with photographer and assemblage artist, Thomas Grey Parker. This is the first in a long series I like to call Translations. This is where I work with photographers and fine artists and graphic artists to translate their work into glass. Should be interesting. The next Highland Park/Eagle Rock art crawl is November 13th from 6-10pm. And I'm hoping to have the TAM truck again for fabulous Vietnamese food. So yummy!

I've got a list of classes on my web site www.theglassstudio.com. There's some good stuff ahead. And if you have any questions you can call the store @ 323.257.0764 or send me an email @ info@theglassstudio.net.

Torch rental time is also available at a rate of $15/hr or if you buy a 10 hour block it brings the price to $12/hr. So if you want to make beads...experience on the torch is required. If you have none then you need to take a beginning class...hope to see you soon!!

Come visit on Facebook...like the store. Come on, you know you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment