Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Glass Line Tutorial



I received three copies today. Of what you may ask? The newest issue of Glass Line magazine and there's my name, right on the cover. Yee ha! Inside you'll find a tutorial for my skull bead with a rose crown. In fact when I'm done here I'm off to make a few for my craft show tomorrow in Downtown LA. Come on down if you get a chance. There are art openings galore! It may rain but...weather be damned!! Rain shmain...anyway, back to the tutorials. The issue is filled with interesting tutorials and all should be checked out. There are a few that I even may attempt.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Didn't I talk about this in my last blog? Come Downtown or to Silverlake on Sunday. Or to etsy when you're done reading this. I've got lots of great gifts and remember to make it Handmade for the Holidays!! Time for the torch. Skulls baby!!




No comments:

Post a Comment